Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blessed!

Blessed! That's the best word to describe my entire life. On December 2, 1983, I was born to the most amazing and loving parents in the entire world. Throughout my childhood and growing up, I was blessed with amazing teachers, friends, and family. On January 22, 2005, I was blessed by being allowed to meet the most amazing man in the world. Little did I know that he would become my soulmate, best friend, and husband. On February 10, 2005, I was blessed when he asked me to be his girlfriend (actually, he told me, but that's another story for another blog). On February 1, 2006, I was blessed when he asked me to be his forever. On May 26, 2007, I was blessed when it was official and I was his forever! On February 12, 2008, I was blessed when God didn't allow my grandmother to suffer through cancer anymore and He took her on home to be with those she loves.
Everyday I am amazed by how much God blesses me. He has given me an amazing family, awesome friends, a job, His love, grace, mercy, and most importantly salvation, means to have fun with my husband and remodel our house, EVERYTHING. I owe God so much and the only thing He asks from me is that I worship him and label Him as number 1 in my life. So, all the blessings that you've read about are a direct result of God's love for me. Praise to Him!!!

No comments: