AMAZED! That's the only word that I can come up with to describe how I feel right now. A few weeks ago, I got to walk through the new KidSpring building at our church, NewSpring. It blew me away and it wasn't even halfway done yet. I went home and God spoke to me so clearly about having this amazing passion. On Tuesday night, we had volunteer training and got to see a pretty much completed building. However, still no kids yet. My anticipation grew stronger. Tonight, Friday night, we had our first look at KidSpring with actual kids. WOW!! God is so much bigger than any plan I have ever thought or any idea of what I could have imagined. All of these kids were running around and SOOO excited about their new building. Imagine...God is going to give us the amazing opportunity to take all of the excitement about the building and turn it into lives being changed for Him. It blows my mind that He would allow me to be part of something this huge. God is at work and I am so humbled by His grace. I don't deserve any of this, but He has chosen to bless me and my church. THANK YOU GOD!!
So, if you haven't checked out KidSpring yet, do it! Opening this Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment