Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life is...MOVING!


Sorry that it has been so long since my last posting, but life has been SUPER busy! First of all, we've had a few doctor's appointments for dear, sweet Abby and the doctor has reported that she is doing just fine. The doctors have said that all of my numbers look great and that her heartbeat is perfect! Such a relief and I feel nothing short of blessed to have a healthy baby. I did have my glucose tolerance test done (really, it wasn't that bad) and that came back fine too. Abby moves like crazy daily. She has had several times where I think she was having a party! Feeling her move has been one of the major highlights of this pregnancy. It's so unexplainable to feel something inside of you move and KNOW that it is your own little baby.
Secondly, we put our house on the market in late April. Well, we have been showing it since then and this past week, we found a buyer!!! It's not officially sold yet, but it is under contract. I've got to give props to our awesome realtor, Holly Gunnels. She worked very hard on helping us to do things to get this house sold. Now, we have to go through the appraisal process, home inspection, termite inspection, and closing. Supposedly, all of this is going to be done by August 6 and we'll officially be homeless! I never thought I would be so excited!!
Please continue to pray that Abby would develop appropriately into the healthy (in mind and body) baby that I already know she is. Also pray for our house to pass all of the little "tests" and be able to be SOLD completely. That will be such a weight off!

Things coming up:
-July 10: Childbirth class and Maternity tour
-July 24: 3D/4D ultrasound at Vision of Life (I am the MOST excited about this one!!)
-July 29: Doctor's appointment

No comments: