Friday, August 20, 2010

Life is....going quicker than I imagined!




Sorry it has been so long since my last entry. Life has been crazy busy and moving so quickly that I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and collect my thoughts. I had a few minutes so I thought that I would try to update.

First of all, we sold our house! YAY!!! We closed on our house July 30. You have to understand the craziness that was created by this. We were told we would close August 6. However, the buyers came back to us after this and requested August 2. However, in the end, the buyers wanted the 30th as the closing date since one of them needed to get out of a rental in time. We didn't know until the day before EXACTLY when our closing date would be so you can imagine the struggles we had with packing. It could not and would not have happened if it had not been for our AMAZING families who worked on getting boxes, packing, storing, and helping us move.

Secondly, we moved in with my grandfather and I have to say I was a little nervous. However, after living there since the 30th, I can honestly say that I LOVE it! There has not been one morning where I have not had breakfast cooked for me and on the table waiting for me to eat. Jake loves that he has someone who he can talk baseball with. We are a little tight on space, but I think we'll be able to make everything work. Now I just need some time to get things put in their proper place (i.e. nesting)!

The last huge thing (besides my ever growing belly) that has happened since my last posting is that Jake and I went to Vision of Life and got to see our beautiful baby girl! She looks JUST like her daddy. We are super excited and cannot wait for Abby to join our family fully. We are so ready for her!

Please continue to pray for us that God would mold us into the parents we need to be. Also, please pray for Abby that she would continue to grow, develop, and be born exactly the way that she should be!

2 comments:

Laura said...

How exciting! I'm glad everything worked out with moving and all (although I know it was a JOB!) and I can't wait to see more pics of Abby soon! When is your due date?

KTilley said...

I'm due on September 28, but I'm fairly certain that I won't go that long. She's already starting to drop!