Wow, I can't believe how awesome 2008 has been to me. While I did go through some "storms," God has blessed me in amazing ways that I couldn't have even imagined. What is the main thing that I have learned this year? NEVER sell God short! He has AMAZING plans for us and all He wants us to do is submit to Him completely. God has done amazing things in my personal life, but also in the life of my church. I pray for Him to do so much more this upcoming year!
It's hard for me to think that my life can get much better, but I know that God has plans for me that I haven't even considered yet. In light of the new year, I am going to post some resolutions and I expect for all my blogger friends to help me uphold them! (These are in not in order of importance!)
Resolution #1: Lose at least 25 pounds this year.
Resolution #2: Love my husband more passionately than ever before.
Resolution #3: Take a walk with Justice, my dog, daily.
Resolution #4: Train for a 5K (or possibly a 10K) and compete in one!
Resolution #5: MOST IMPORTANT!! Fall deeper in love with Jesus and become more of the person that He wants me to be.
I love all of my friends and family very much! Thanks for making 2008 a GREAT year!
1 comment:
Krisy, You have always been beautiful... but I do have a good picture of you from the Christmas Shower you co-hosted for Rebekah that I will send to you if you will send me your updated email (edensclan@gmail.com). You are looking good girl and this picture shows it well. :) San
Post a Comment